This Learn to Read Variety Pack 15 includes 13 book titles (1 copy of each) with Guided Reading Levels (GRL) G–H. In addition, each leveled book includes subject-related content and concepts to help reinforce critical standards-based skills while teaching literacy skills.
Titles include: If We Could Do What Animals Do, A Tree Is a Home, Cat and Dog Go Shopping, The Ten-Second Race, Apron Annie's Pies, Cat and Dog Make the Biggest, Best Sandwich, Detective Dog and the Search for Cat, Days Long Ago, The Hungry Farmer, Lemonade, Barnyard Math with Farmer Fred, A Great Day, Playground Problem Solvers.
About Learn to Read Books
The Learn to Read books feature easy-to-read stories, rhymes, and songs that engage students' attention and support their reading development by providing the following elements:
• High-interest topics for beginning readers
• Humorous or surprise endings that children love
• Predictable story lines with repeating text to help early readers develop reading strategies and build confidence
• Illustrations on every page that match the text to support word identification, boost comprehension, and expand vocabulary
• Lovable, humorous, and engaging characters that children will connect with and enjoy reading about
Based on Academic Content and Developmental Skills Learn to Read books are tied to content subject areas to help reinforce critical standards-based skills. The inside front and inside back covers of each book feature:
• An overview of the phonics skills, sight words, vocabulary words, literacy concepts, and other learning skills introduced in each book
• Discussion questions to promote vocabulary development, reading comprehension, and connection with text.
• Extension activities to foster a deeper understanding and interest in the material.
Key Features :
i : The Learn to Read books feature easy-to-read stories, rhymes, and songs that engage students’ attention and support their reading development ii : High-interest topics for beginning readers, humorous or surprise endings that children love iii : Learn to Read books are tied to content subject areas to help reinforce critical standards-based skills iv : Teachers and parents all over the world about how much their students LOVE the Learn to Read books and how the books get children hooked into learning how to read